Saturday, March 24, 2012

Jump Right In. LOL

Well as you can see from the date I actually started this blog until today, well....let's just say I had good intentions and it has been a while. LOL.  A longggg while.

Anyhoo, Let me introduce myself. I am Cara.  Wife of 44 years, mom of three grown and flown, and Nahnee to 8.  Yes, you read that right I do have 8 beautiful grandchildren.  And....am now Grand Nahnee to one gorgeous little great granddaughter, Serenity, age 1.

So you see, the 9 grand cottage name is not the cost of my humble little cottage...oh no, it is the number of grands I have.

If you stay tuned, you might actually see an occasional post and maybe even some pictures as I learn how to blog.  Or not?

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read what you have in store to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello stranger... sorry I haven't got back to you sooner. I just found you hanging around in the comment moderation file. I am not sure why that does that but you weren't alone. So happy to see you back on line again.

    Congrats on your newest addition. She is a beauty. Can't wait to hear all your wonderful goings on.

    Hope you and the hubs are doing well. Take care Cara and hope to hear from you soon.

    Love ya....
    Your ole buddy... Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, and thanks so much for coming by.
    I am sooo glad to meet you. I wish you tons of luck with blogging...it is so fun and a very large part of my life. My TEN grands are all grown...well, the youngest is 11 now and NEARLY grown. (our great grandgirl is 4)...hahhaaa....and blogging came into my life at the perfect time.
    I don't know all there is to know about it....but if I can help in any way, just holler.
    I am your new follower....and I hope you will come see me often. :)
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just stopping by to see how your blogging is coming...I see you are taking a break right now. Have a great summer. :)

    ReplyDelete